mr.balboa's class forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish

+4
andres araneda
Diego Ortega Céspedes
Enrique Orellana
Admin
8 posters

Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish

Post  Admin Thu May 06, 2010 4:30 am

In my opinion, it is impossible to spend more than seven hours in a classroom full of rubbish and not doing anything about it. We have lost the capacity to awe.

En mi opinion, es imposible pasar más de 7 horas en una sala de clases llena de basura y no hacer nada al respecto. hemos perdido la capacidad de asombro.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sirclaudiobalboaptk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty Re: We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish

Post  Enrique Orellana Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 am

i agree with that
in kingston college be a teacher is a dirty job but someone have to do it
Enrique Orellana
Enrique Orellana

Back to top Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty AGREE WITH THE CONVERSATION

Post  Diego Ortega Céspedes Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 am

I agree with you, Professor, but some people like to live in their own garbage, but you can not work in a kind of farm. Thanks to you, we learned a little about the three R's, respect, responsibility, recurrence. (Estoy de acuerdo con usted, profesor, pero algunas personas les gusta vivir en su propia basura, pero no se puede trabajar en una especie de granja. Gracias a ustedes, hemos aprendido un poco sobre las tres R, el respeto, la responsabilidad, la recurrencia.)(All this with a bit of the translator, but I try to internalize and learn a little more.)
Diego Ortega Céspedes
Diego Ortega Céspedes

Back to top Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty Re: We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish

Post  andres araneda Fri May 07, 2010 2:14 am

yes sir, i agree with you because the classroom is a garbage because we do not care for our environment

andres araneda

Back to top Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty a trash class

Post  Bruno Fri May 07, 2010 2:16 am

we should pick up the first part we see
so that the room is not too dirty so all hostesses pig pig pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Esta muy mal escrito xd lol! alien alien
Bruno
Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Ortega Céspedes Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 am

Bruno wrote:we should pick up the first part we see
so that the room is not too dirty so all hostesses pig pig pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Esta muy mal escrito xd lol! alien alien
Bruno, no matter if it is poorly written, what matters is that you tried. Always says Mr. Balboa.
Diego Ortega Céspedes
Diego Ortega Céspedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Migue Molina Espinoza Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 am

Smile
Migue Molina Espinoza
Migue Molina Espinoza

http://www.miguemaestrodeguitara.tk

Back to top Go down

We cannot defecate and eat in the same dish Empty HI

Post  heinekenbrieba Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm

OMG, that's a big problem. Should we stay leaving in trash ? All the people that do something to colaborate for the class is being sofocate by the people who only pick up their papers and PAF ! Leave it on the floor, we ''THE CHILEAN'S'' have a long way to travell for being a little more civilizated people.

OH DIOS MIO, ese es un gran problema. ¿Debemos seguir viviendo en la basura? Toda la gente que hace algo por colaborar se ve sofocada por la gente que solo toma sus papeles y PAF ! los deja en el suelo, nosotros ''LOS CHILENOS'' tenemos un largo camino por recorrer para ser gente un poquito más civilizada.
heinekenbrieba
heinekenbrieba

Back to top Go down

Post  rorro landa Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

the clsrooom pasa every days como chiqero Sad Sad Sad Suspect Suspect Arrow Arrow

Last edited by rorro landa on Fri May 07, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

rorro landa

Back to top Go down

Post  Migue Molina Espinoza Fri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm

im agree whit yo sir, the classroom is very dirty often D: .im trying to keep my place clean Very Happy i hope the rest of the class do the same Smile
Migue Molina Espinoza
Migue Molina Espinoza

http://www.miguemaestrodeguitara.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  rorro landa Fri May 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Sad Sad Sad Sad

rorro landa

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Ortega Céspedes Fri May 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Migue Molina Espinoza wrote:im agree whit yo sir, the classroom is very dirty often D: .im trying to keep my place clean Very Happy i hope the rest of the class do the same Smile
I agree absolutely with you, Miguel. Let's make a plan for everyone to clean their square meter.
Diego Ortega Céspedes
Diego Ortega Céspedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Orellana Sat May 15, 2010 5:58 am

our classroom is pure bullshit
however mr admin you have tu post a new topic
Enrique Orellana
Enrique Orellana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum